Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Spencer Davis <sp...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/15 04:09:33 UTC

Axis2/C Documentation Report

I have attached my report with suggestions of improvements and suggestions
for improving the
documentation.

Re: Axis2/C Documentation Report

Posted by Spencer Davis <sp...@gmail.com>.
I am a 16 year old junior in high school. I started teaching myself C three
years ago when a friend
introduced me to programming. I have been reading books and teaching myself
programming since
then. Recently, I started looking for an open source project to work on to
get involved and get some
experience with working on a larger project. I was looking but I couldn't
find any projects that were
both interesting and looked easy enough to get involved in because I did not
really know how this
kind of stuff worked. Two weeks ago I found the Google Highly Open
Participation Contest and it
was exactly what I was looking for. I became interested in the Apache
Software Foundation and
I started working on their tasks for the contest and this one looked
interesting.

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi Samisa & Spencer,

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.