Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by la...@evergreenmtn.com on 2002/10/06 22:13:51 UTC

Moving to mysql

Hi,
I've used James for a few months now with the default (file system) repositories, but  would like to move it to MySQL.
I thought there was a link to some instructions, but can't seem to find it.

RE: Moving to mysql

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/james/usingJDBC_v2.0.html

If you also read the comments in config.xml that will help too.
Any specific problems.. you know where to ask them. :-)

d.