Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/22 15:39:37 UTC

MonoReactorTest

Hi John

I've started preparing the reactor invoker to be able to handle Flux
which is expected to publish many items, without the service code itself
having to do with tying it to AsyncResponse, as I noted earlier at CXF-7535.
One thing I've noticed, if I run, in systests/jaxrs:

mvn clean test -Dtest=MonoReactorTest

then it fails, while

mvn clean test -Dtest=FluxReactorTest

passes,

as well as both MonoReactorTest and FluxReactorTest pass when I do

mvn clean install

Minor issue, have a look please after New Year :-)

Sergey

Re: MonoReactorTest

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
That's very odd.  If I increase the wait time to 1.5s it works fine.  When the bus is launched, does it get launched synchronously or asynchronously?  It seems like the delay is the amount of time it takes to deploy.

John