Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by robi <hu...@seven-r.ch> on 2011/05/07 21:36:41 UTC

Re: Strange EOModel import issue

Hi

I just found that Cayenne can import EOModel format, very nice. I tried
various, but unfortunatly only one was imported without error or getting
stuck. Is the EOmodel import also supporting EOModels done or modified wih
Entity Modeler of WOLips?

Thanks for clarification, Robert

Re: Strange EOModel import issue

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Good question. EOModel importer was developed many years ago, and I am not aware of it being tested with EntityModeler.

Andrus