Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mark Bean <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/07 17:10:57 UTC

cluster property not in nifi.properties

It was observed that nifi.cluster.request.replication.claim.timeout
property is not in the default nifi.properties file. I assume this property
is still relevant (i.e. hasn't been deprecated.) Should it be included in
nifi.properties?

Thanks,
Mark

Re: cluster property not in nifi.properties

Posted by Jeff <jt...@gmail.com>.
Hey Mark,

Bryan beat me to it, I also believe that property has been deprecated.  In
NiFiProperties.java, line 277, DEFAULT_REQUEST_REPLICATION_CLAIM_TIMEOUT is
flagged by IntelliJ as an unused field, as well.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Mark,