Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu> on 2018/08/01 14:22:51 UTC

Call for vote on xml-security-c 2.0.1

A patch for a reported bug [1] has been prepared and I've uploaded RC2 source artifacts [2] for approval based on svn revision 1837241. Only a couple of source files are impacted, adding some null checks. I found an additional area of the code to address while testing, necessitating the RC2 designation.

I'd like to get this out promptly please.

This is my +1.

-- Scott

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANTUARIO-491
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/santuario/c-library/

RE: Call for vote on xml-security-c 2.0.1

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.
Having three +1 votes and no objections, I'll call this approved and will complete the release this evening.

Time permitting I will do a more thorough walk over the related code paths and see if anything else similar pops up worth fixing.

Thanks,
-- Scott

Re: Call for vote on xml-security-c 2.0.1

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Call for vote on xml-security-c 2.0.1

Posted by Sean Mullan <se...@oracle.com>.
+1

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.