Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Monkey Beach <mo...@yahoo.es.INVALID> on 2016/09/09 12:36:55 UTC

Certificate

Hello everyone,I've a dubt related with a certificate and how to add it to =
a jmeter test.I had read lot of documentation about how to include, prepare=
, replace, etc certificates, but when I try to execute te test I found the =
next problem:=C2=A0ERROR - jmeter.util.SSLManager: Problem loading keystore=
: Cannot recover key java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Cannot recove=
r key

The scenario, I have a p12 certificate wich was imported as a keystore, the=
result was good,
I set parameters to the call of jmeter.bat=C2=A0-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=3D=
C:\Users\MyUser\Downloads\keystoreHP.keystore -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassw=
ord=3DXXXX
(I see correctly in the log file)
I added to the jmeter script a =C2=A0csv data set configuration with the va=
riable wich math with a keystore configuration item in the same script.
I search in the internet but always found that that error is related with d=
e password, but the password is the correct.
Thanks for your help.And sorry if my english is some weak.
Monkey

Re: Certificate

Posted by Monkey Beach <mo...@yahoo.es.INVALID>.
Thanks, good point to clarify that Jmeter support pk12, I guessed that not, because I tried and received other errors, so I put the focus to convert the certificate.Now, I can do it with PK12, the other errors were related with the script itself.
Thank you very much.
Monkey

    El Sábado 10 de septiembre de 2016 15:05, Ivan Rancati <iv...@gmail.com> escribió:

 I'm not completely sure what your scenario is, so apologies if the
following does not apply

1) You don't need a keystore in .jks format. With the
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStoreType=PKCS12
switch, you can directly use the .p12 file from jmeter and avoid problems
with the Java keytool

2) you can use
openssl pkcs12 -info
to double check that the key is there, and the password is the expected one

best regards
Ivan

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 5:36 PM, Felix Schumacher <

Re: Certificate

Posted by Ivan Rancati <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: Certificate

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.