Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Magnus Jansson <Ad...@vaddo.fhsk.se> on 2002/01/18 09:00:48 UTC

http/hppts problems

Hi!

I have some problems with my URL:s

When I go to adress: https://www.mysite/myprotectedfolder I get the log in dialog box, after klicking ok I get an error saying that I'm not allowed to access files.
I look at my url and sees that I'm trying to access via http and not https. I suppose this is a configuration error but I dont know how to configure.

If I then reconnect to my protected folder via https I can access my pages....

Here is a snip of my config file in apache that makes the folder protected.

<Directory "sys:webbar/intranet/matsedel/input">
   AuthType Basic
   AuthName "Inmatning av matsedeln kräver att du är en giltig användare!"
   AuthNDSTree MY_NDS_TREE
   AuthNDSContext my.nds.context
   require user .user.my.nds.context
</Directory>