Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/10 10:23:53 UTC

XStreamSource & XStream (best strategy) through Servicemix

Hi,

I try to figure out what is the best strategy to map the XML received from a
normalized message to my POJO class. I have discovered in the javadoc
documentation of servicemix that a XStreamSource class exist for XStream
purpose. How can I use it efficiently in my servicemix - SU - Bean ?

Ex :

Step A) CSV file --> read from a directory (through a File poller BC) and
using the marshaler
(org.apache.servicemix.components.util.SimpleFlatFileMarshaler)

Step B) The normalized messages send to the bus are received by a Bean SU
service. The CSV records must be extracted from normalized message message
and mapped to a POJO class (1 CSV record = 1 order = POJO Order class)

Step c) Use XStreamSource to obtain a source representation of the
normalized message. Tranform the XStreamSource to XStream in order to map
the XML to the POJO using Xstream class.

Is it correct ? Can someone provide me a small java example to integrate
XStreamSource with XStream ?

Best regards,

Charles