Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Jialiang Cai <ji...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/17 02:46:07 UTC

Assistance Requested for Ambari CI/CD Issue

Dear Ambari Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to address an issue regarding the Ambari CI/CD process. Currently, only the Ambari PMC members have the necessary permissions to access and utilize the CI/CD system. However, it has come to our attention that the Ambari CI/CD is still not functioning properly.

As concerned members of the community, we would like to contribute to resolving this issue and improve the Ambari CI/CD functionality. Unfortunately, due to the lack of permissions, we are unable to take any actions to fix or address the problem.

Therefore, we kindly request the assistance of the Ambari PMC members in investigating and resolving this matter. Your expertise and guidance in resolving the CI/CD issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we look forward to your prompt response and assistance.

Best regards,
Jialiang

Re:Assistance Requested for Ambari CI/CD Issue

Posted by Yu Hou <hy...@163.com>.
This bug has just been submitted to fix PR, please refer to  [AMBARI-25946] Fix CI/CD error for Ambari WebUI Tests - ASF JIRA (apache.org) .

Thank you for your feedback.

--

Best Regards,
Yu Hou

Posted by Jialiang Cai <ji...@gmail.com>.
Huge thanks for fixing the Apache Ambari CI/CD issue!

Posted by "Battula, Brahma Reddy" <bb...@visa.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jialiang Cai <ji...@gmail.com>.
Dear bbattula,