Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Alfredo Navarro Roche <al...@hotmail.com> on 2003/07/07 13:22:51 UTC

DOMSource problem as part of WSIF message

Hello,

First, thank you very much to Piotr Przybylski, because that solution solved
the problem of calling to another JCA adapter, it works fine.

Now, I have a different problem. I am interesting in provide a complete XML
content as part of a WSIF message part. It means, I have an existing XML
file that it should be the content of one part in the message. I expect to
use the DOMSource from JAXP, because it has a form like a JavaBean, with
get/set method for the node. The creation of the DOMSource is not a problem
and I can set it without problems in the message part. Also, I think that it
should not be a problem if I am using JCA/Java binding, because it is a
complete normal object. In this moment I am trying to invoke a Web Service
which operation expects as input parameter a DOMSource and returns the same,
another DOMSource with the results. It could contain any XML content, so, I
do not use a wrapper object as generated in the Axis utility WSDL2Java.
I have implemented the complete test case, but when I run it I have a
problem I think that in the Axis part, but I am not sure if in the WSIF
framework this case is considered. I have an exception in the class

org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.invokeAXISRPCStyle(org.apache.axis.client.Call,
org.apache.wsif.WSIFMessage, org.apache.wsif.WSIFMessage,
org.apache.wsif.WSIFMessage, org.apache.wsif.util.jms.WSIFJMSDestination)
line: 1551

basically when it makes the call to the web service using the Axis client.
The exception is:

faultString= "java.io.IOException: javax.xml.transform.Source implementation
not supported:  javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMSource."

It seems that the implementation for this case is not supported. I am not
completely sure, because what I am providing is simply an XML file and its
content should be copied into the body of the SOAP message that is sent.

I do not know what I am doing wrong or simply if this is possible to do. I
have seen that if you make the call directly from a normal SOAP client, you
can specified a content for the part of the SOAP message, and this content
could be a DOMSource. I have (more or less) tested this and it seems to
work, but in this case I have to provide the complete SOAP message as input,
but I only want to set the data of the body.

I will thank to someone that could help in this issue, because I do not know
if this is an error of understanding WSIF and Axis, or simply it is not
possible in this moment. Someone has already made a test in this area?.

Thank you very much in advance and I wait any news or help.

Best regards,

Alfredo Navarro
alfnav1978@hotmail.com

Localiza y ponte en contacto con tus antiguos compaƱeros de clase en MSN
CompaƱeros.  http://mipasado.msn.es/