Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 15:45:38 UTC

Lifetime of a query in Drill

Hi all,

For those that didn't come to the meetup yesterday, I'm posting here the
Prezi slides I did that walks through the stages of what happened when
issuing a SQL query via Sqlline and getting the results back.

http://prezi.com/j43vb1umlgqv/

Hopefully it can be helpful for those that like to understand the overall
flow of Drill.

Tim

Re: Lifetime of a query in Drill

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
I also created a blog post that goes along the Prezi slides here:

http://tnachen.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/lifetime-of-a-query-in-drill-alpha-release/

Tim