Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by govind nitk <go...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/13 14:00:54 UTC

Logging Every document to particular core

Hi,

Is there any way to log all the data getting indexed to a particular core
only ?

Regards,
govind

Re: Logging Every document to particular core

Posted by govind nitk <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for your inputs Alessandro and Mikhail.
@Alessandro, I tried with transaction log. But it was bit more of work to
get around( as it gets rolled over).

Hack I did is use of a proxy in between and Now I have more control.

Regards,
Govind

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Logging Every document to particular core

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io>.
Isn't the Transaction Log what you are looking for ?

Read this good blog post as a reference :
https://lucidworks.com/2013/08/23/understanding-transaction-logs-softcommit-and-commit-in-sorlcloud/

Cheers

-----
Alessandro Benedetti