Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nuno Guerreiro <nv...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/27 11:40:49 UTC

Undeployment problem

Good morning,

I'm using Axis beta2 and I'm having a hard time trying
to undeploy a chain. The undeployment file is the
following:

<undeployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

 <handler name="ServerSecureChannelHandler"
type="java:pt.bcp.cidadebcp.webservices.security.ServerSecureChannelHandler"/>
 <handler name="ServerSourceAddressHandler"
type="java:pt.bcp.cidadebcp.webservices.security.ServerSourceAddressHandler"/>
 <handler name="ServerDigitalSignatureHandler"
type="java:pt.bcp.cidadebcp.webservices.security.ServerDigitalSignatureHandler"/>
 <handler name="ServerDigitalCertificateHandler"
type="java:pt.bcp.cidadebcp.webservices.security.ServerDigitalCertificateHandler"/>
 <handler name="ServerAuthorizationHandler"
type="java:pt.bcp.cidadebcp.webservices.security.ServerAuthorizationHandler"/>
 <globalConfiguration>
  <requestFlow>
   <chain name="security">
     <handler type="ServerSourceAddressHandler" />
     <handler type="ServerSecureChannelHandler" />
     <handler type="ServerDigitalCertificateHandler"
/>
     <handler type="ServerAuthorizationHandler" />
   </chain>
  </requestFlow>
 </globalConfiguration>
</undeployment>

It is exactly the same as the deploy file, but the
<deployment> tag was replaced by the <undeployment>
tag and, although the AdminService is able to process
it, it does nothing to server-config.wsdd, i.e., the
chain remains there.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Nuno Guerreiro