Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@apache.org> on 2012/05/14 01:19:18 UTC

Re: OpenOffice for iPhone/iPad

Am 14.05.12 00:11, schrieb Steven Ball:
> Are you working on a version of OpenOffice for iOS?
No, there are ODF Viewers from IBM. But I don't know, maybe sameone will
work on this.

Greetings Raphael

Re: OpenOffice for iPhone/iPad

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.
Louis,

Some good info in your post. Thanks for sharing.

While our energy may be targeted at the desktop, mobile context of use matters.

We need to understand who is doing what with AOO, and understand how AOO integrates into a user's mobile lifestyle and/or work style.

AOO User Experience is refreshing the UX wiki this week. We'll send out a link shortly to some new wiki pages where we will invite everyone to capture their key usage scenarios.

Regards,
Kevin

AOO User Experience Designer

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lo...@apache.org>.