Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kenneth Litwak <kl...@apu.edu> on 2005/08/19 02:58:27 UTC

JVM parameters

I just want to know if I have this coded correctly for ant 1.6.0 in
order to get a specific amount of memory for the JVM:

<java fork="true"

                      dir="${basedir}"

                                classname="${class}"

                                maxmemory="718m"

                        <classpath refid="project.classpath"/>

                        <arg line="${args}"/>

                        <jvmarg
value="-Djava.library.path=${native.libdir}"/>

                        <jvmarg value="-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote"/>

                </java>

Is this correct?  I'm running a program that seems to simply stop inside
an iterator loop and I'm wondering if I'm low on memory.  The Linux OS
is not set up for GUIs so I can't run jconsole to find out, so I'm just
trying to see if more memory helps.  Thanks.

Ken