Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Luis <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/11 15:02:45 UTC

:: Tapestry 5 Book

Howard,

Do you plan to launch a new book of tapestry (Tapestry in Action, 2nd
edition?) about Tapestry 5? New version of framework, new way to work, a new
framework, so, that will be nice if you write a new version of your book to
us....

Re: :: Tapestry 5 Book

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 4/12/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's actually going to change a bit such that the Spring beans will be
> more first-class citizens within T5 IoC.  I'll have to relax T5 IoC a
> bit, to allow for beans that aren't proxied and don't have a specific
> service interface.

That's even nicer.
I must admit that is an addictive habit to let spring manage boring
stuff and have it directly exposed inside T5 pages. Neat.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: :: Tapestry 5 Book

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

On 4/11/07, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/11/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > integrations also need to be nailed down.  Right now, I'm busy with
> > clients (alas, using T4) and various speaking engagements (NFJS,
> > JavaOne) so T5 progress has slowed back down for a bit.
>
> Rember you promised AJAX for JavaOne :)
>
> BTW Spring integration is great, it let you take advantage of all the
> main Spring features in a very natural way.
>
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
Creator, Apache HiveMind

Re: :: Tapestry 5 Book

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Re: :: Tapestry 5 Book

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Sure in my copious free time :-)

I have every expectation of writing a book, but I need to get the code
to settle down first, and the Ajax features and Spring/Hibernate