Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/19 07:52:39 UTC

javamail 1.4 release?

Hi guys,

some tomee users are blocked cause of a bug in javamail I fixed (thanks to
a patch, yeah :)), yesterday.

Any plan to start a release? I'll be short before end of next month so if
anyone has some spare cycles I'm happy to make it public earlier otherwise
i'll do it probably end of may

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: javamail 1.4 release?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.