Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/02 08:28:27 UTC

[Discuss] Apache Gora Next Release

Hi all,

This is to initiate a discussion on $subject. I think there's considerable
work already merged to master branch. Is there anything else we want to
include in the Gora 1.0 development drive or can we go ahead and produce a
release candidate?

Regards
Kevin

Re: [Discuss] Apache Gora Next Release

Posted by Madhawa Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I believe we have enough features to do a release. In the meantime, we need
to upgrade all the dependency versions as well.  We have to merge the last
GSOC Project PRs and Outreachy PRs as well, after that we can produce a
release candidate. WDYT?

Thanks,
Madhawa

Posted by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com>.