Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jason Cunning <jc...@knowledgefactor.com> on 2007/09/11 23:47:26 UTC

access to arguments of web service procedure

Hi,

I'm writing a battery of web services using axis2 1.2. I'd like to
create a module to perform user data validation before the actual call
to the java object whose class I've configured to be the web service
class. This module would be the last phase in the InFlow phaseOrder. A
sample of the kind of validation I want to do would be: Is age between
18 and 65? To do this I need to acquire the references to the java
objects which will make up the arguments to my web service procedure. Is
there a way to identify and access them within the code of the module
handler, perhaps specifically from the MessageContext object that the
invoke method is called with?

Thank you for any guidance or suggestions!

Jason