Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com> on 2007/11/08 14:08:51 UTC

JMS component with JCA processor for Weblogic

1. I would like to know if this what I am looking for. I have the following
flow: jms->bean(db save)
Right now, if bean fails to save message to db, message is lost.
Will JCA put message back on a queue?

2. Anybody has any kind of sample of such a setup?

Thank a lot!

Re: JMS component with JCA processor for Weblogic

Posted by David Holroyd <da...@badgers-in-foil.co.uk>.
On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 09:21:02AM -0800, netflexity wrote:
> David, who placed and how those objects in JNDI (smx/BootstrapContext,
> smx/ResourceAdapter)?

I added references to the existing beans, in $SMX/conf/jndi.xml

  <entry key="java:comp/env/smx/BootstrapContext" value-ref="bootstapContext"/>

etc.

ta,
dave

--
http://david.holroyd.me.uk/

Re: JMS component with JCA processor for Weblogic

Posted by netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com>.
David, who placed and how those objects in JNDI (smx/BootstrapContext,
smx/ResourceAdapter)?

Thanks.
-Max

Posted by David Holroyd <da...@badgers-in-foil.co.uk>.