Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Rich Van Deren <rv...@mac.com> on 2002/01/14 05:11:55 UTC

Mac OS (Cocoa) and Xerces

Anyone out there got is to work.

I am almost there.   The DOMparser works fine. I have a problem with the
XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize() works ok i think
and
XMLPlatformUtils::Terminate() fails on the NetAccessor delete.

Maybe it is some "parm" that I did not set in the install?   I can not
find it in the application.
I was a little of a head trip to get Objective-C and C++ to work
together, so I made have made a mistake there.

I will give you more details if you know what I am talking about.

I built the framework from ProjectBuilder and I also built it in Unix.

My current thinking is that some global variable is lost somewhere in
Objective-C++.