Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2004/06/18 17:18:21 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Problem with and in unitTest

I see a first probleme with your resources :

                <sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
                <resources>
                        <resource>
                                <directory>src</directory>

According to this section the directory where are the resources is
src/src/**/*.xml  for your src and your test. I sure you want it to be
only src/*.xml.

So set it to (for  sourceDirectory and unitTestSourceDirectory) :
<sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
                <resources>
                        <resource>
                                <directory>.</directory>

Can you show the directory structure of your project ?

Nicolas

Josip Gracin <gr...@tel.fer.hr>
18/06/2004 17:08
Veuillez r�pondre � "Maven Users List"

        Pour :  "Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
        cc :
        Objet : Re: R�f. : Problem with <includes> and <excludes> in unitTest

I have attached the <build> element from my project.xml file.  And partial

output of maven -X clean test:compile is available at

http://veeone.tel.fer.hr/out.txt

Best regards,
Josip

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Problem with and in unitTest

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
It has absolutely NOT been my experience for maven to work in this
fashion. The <resources> section has NOTHING to do with the
<sourceDirectory> section. His original specification is correct in
this.

-j

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 11:18, Nicolas.CHALUMEAU@arsoe-trelaze.com wrote:
> I see a first probleme with your resources :
>
>                 <sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
>                 <resources>
>                         <resource>
>                                 <directory>src</directory>
>
> According to this section the directory where are the resources is
> src/src/**/*.xml  for your src and your test. I sure you want it to be
> only src/*.xml.
>
> So set it to (for  sourceDirectory and unitTestSourceDirectory) :
> <sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
>                 <resources>
>                         <resource>
>                                 <directory>.</directory>
>
> Can you show the directory structure of your project ?
>
> Nicolas
>

> Josip Gracin <gr...@tel.fer.hr>
> 18/06/2004 17:08
> Veuillez répondre à "Maven Users List"
>

>         Pour :  "Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
>         cc :
>         Objet : Re: Réf. : Problem with <includes> and <excludes> in unitTest
>

> I have attached the <build> element from my project.xml file.  And partial
>
> output of maven -X clean test:compile is available at
>
> http://veeone.tel.fer.hr/out.txt
>
> Best regards,
> Josip
John Casey