Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Bk Lau <bk...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/27 17:08:29 UTC

Using jCloud Docker Remote API with "unix:///var/run/docker.sock"

Hi:
I'm new to jCloud Docker Remote API.
Q1: I just want to run the  jcloud Docker remote API locally on localhost
where
the Docker is installed. Do I have to configure any SSH?
Q2: Is the URL "unix:///var/run/docker.sock" supported when doing a local
Docker Remote API call?.

Thanks,
--BK

Re: Using jCloud Docker Remote API with "unix:///var/run/docker.sock"

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com>.
Yes, I think.

Posted by Bk Lau <bk...@gmail.com>.
Nirmal: