Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Ankita Jhar <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/04 12:21:30 UTC

HiveMetaStoreClient error

Hi,
I attempted to  configure the remote metastore  I hive which did not
succeed , so I reverted hive-site.XML settings to the previous ones ...now
whenever I make any new changes to hive-site.XML I get the error for
HiveMetaStoreClient ) . I do some workarounds  but don't understand the
reason behind???

Re: HiveMetaStoreClient error

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <la...@gmail.com>.
What is the error, can you add here..