Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2004/05/27 12:39:49 UTC

Struts-Chain App [was TilesServlet deleted]

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:10:53 -0700, Martin Cooper wrote:
> fChain has a Struts app in there
> (which I'm not all that happy about, because of the cross-
> dependency, but that's another thread).

Once we bring Chain down from contrib, I'd like to bring that one over here.

I am  planning to do a "generic" sample app for Commons Chain. Doing the Struts one first was simply a convenience.

It would be great if we could get the Commons Validator stabilized, so that we can cut 1.2.1, and then move onto 1.3.x.

The Validator bottleneck is starting to feel like the 1.1 Death March again :(

-Ted.

RE: Struts-Chain App [was TilesServlet deleted]

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Thanks for taking this on, Ted. I'm swamped with my "day job" at the moment,
and am not finding a much of that elusive "spare time" thingy that people
talk about.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com>.
--- Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
<snip>

> The Validator bottleneck is starting to feel like the 1.1 Death March
> again :(

What bottleneck?  There were problems with the 1.1.2 distro so it died in
alpha; those issues should be fixed in the 1_1_2 branch (HEAD is for
1.2.0).  1.1.3 can be cut anytime; care to volunteer :-) ?

David