Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com> on 2014/09/11 22:49:44 UTC

Maven Dependency Tree 2.2 release please

Hi all!

As mentioned in the hangout earlier today it would be great if we could get a release of the Maven Dependency Tree component done.

Specifically the Android Maven Plugin relies on these changes

https://github.com/apache/maven-shared/commit/20380b7f6e61e09edd63695da7661b82f7e3b1b7

Thanks

Manfred

Re: Maven Dependency Tree 2.2 release please

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Manfred,

 > Hi all!
>
> As mentioned in the hangout earlier today it would be great
 >  if we could get a release of the
 > Maven Dependency Tree component done.
>
> Specifically the Android Maven Plugin relies on these changes
>
> https://github.com/apache/maven-shared/commit/20380b7f6e61e09edd63695da7661b82f7e3b1b7

I don't see any reason NOT to create a release....

I would suggest to start with the release VOTE if the VOTE for the other
component is done....

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise