Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by James Wang <to...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/01 15:56:46 UTC

I've wrote a Layout Controller which support complex html layout

I've wrote a Layout Controller which  support complex
html layout,even you can upload a html file with
which doesnt nested any <table> more,you can insert a
portlet.
I think this is a useful program ,how do i contribute
my work?

Re: I've wrote a Layout Controller which support complex html layout

Posted by Michael Aemisegger <ad...@pagnolia.ch>.
Hello James

James Wang wrote:
> I've wrote a Layout Controller which  support complex
> html layout,even you can upload a html file with
> which doesnt nested any <table> more,you can insert a
> portlet.
> I think this is a useful program ,how do i contribute
> my work?

Sounds interesting. Can you explain a little bit deeper how the
controller works and what can be done with it?

I don't belong to the developer community but if your piece of code is
some kind of GridController I'd be interested to know more about it.

Cheers,
Michael