Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Sandor <ts...@california-fitness.com> on 2002/09/02 13:20:43 UTC

Re: mod_jk2 - error on tomcat4.0.4 side?

hi,

I've checked the responses yet, set to root user and group my apache2 and
tomcat4.0.4 home dirs recursively, and checked and confirmed that
tomcat4.0.4/lib/ really has the libjkjni.so, however still got the same
error in catalina.out, and nothing listens for me on port 8080.

Those who said could make it work without any problem should specify us some
info on their system (linux distrib, version of glibc libs, jdk version,
apache version, their source for the jakarta-tomcat-connectors, file size
for jtc.jar and libjkjni.so, their specific location.)

My details are as follows:

OS: RedHat Linux 7.2 (glibc-2.2.4.-24, gcc-2.96-98, libtool-1.4-8)
JDK: Sun JDK 1.3.1_03
Apache: Apache2.0.40 from apache distribution tarball (tgz)
JTC: jakarta-tomcat-connectors project from CVS as of Aug 28, 2002
jtc.jar:  364363 bytes in $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/
libjkjni.so:  620780 bytes in $CATALINA_HOME/lib/

If all of these vital info are the same for those who have no errors, please
note us.

Regards,
Thomas