Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Wechsung, Wulf" <wu...@sap.com> on 2012/10/26 15:09:36 UTC

moving the Application Message Catalog

Hi Guys,

we have two scenarios that require that the app.properties files (plus translation) lives somewhere not below /WEB-INF. Is there a parameter / configuration contribution or similar for that?

Thanks and kind Regards,
Wulf

Re: moving the Application Message Catalog

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can have a look to the SymbolConstants.APPLICATION_CATALOG symbol.

Manu

--
Emmanuel DEMEY
Ingénieur Etude et Développement