Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Ryan Daum <rd...@informiam.com> on 2007/04/05 15:05:46 UTC

Commit privileges for maven-scm?

I've just finished updating maven-scm-provider-hg to work with the newest
rev of the API.  I also properly fixed SCM-244, as the amount of time for
the sleep in the patch I originally submitted was not sufficient.  I'd like
to commit my work to the trunk, if possible.

Ryan

--
Ryan Daum
rdaum@informiam.com