Posted to user@hive.apache.org by "Bogala, Chandra Reddy" <Ch...@gs.com> on 2014/12/15 08:33:36 UTC

beeline client issue

Hi,
  I am running hql script in background by using beeline ( i.e nohup beeline -u "<myurl>" -d org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveDriver --fastConnect=true  -f <myhql_script>.hql &). I have set HADOOP_CLIENT_OPTS="-Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal" as well in my shell.
Job completes successfully. Job inserts data into hbase successfully.  But I see full of below lines in nohup.out/console. Because of this I guess, the beeline job process still running on my client machine for long time even after job completion. How to stop these messages and make sure the backgroup process goes away as soon as the job completes?

Thanks,
Chandra