Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Miguel Angel Romero <mr...@tecnesis.com> on 2002/06/24 11:08:52 UTC

Slide questions

Hi all,

Is there any way of assigning metadata to the content?
Can I organize the content in categories?
Is there any facility to look for contents?

Thanks in advance,
                            Miguel

Slide questions II

Posted by Miguel Angel Romero <mr...@tecnesis.com>.
Hi all,

    How can I retrieve contents with JNDI?

    Thanks,
                Miguel

Re: Slide questions

Posted by Eric Hodges <er...@mongoosetech.com>.
> Is there any way of assigning metadata to the content?

That depends on how you define "metadata".  You can associate properties
(name/value pairs) with resources.

> Can I organize the content in categories?

A WebDAV client is free to use properties to organize content.

> Is there any facility to look for contents?

There's a spec for a WebDAV search protocol (DASL), but I don't think Slide
supports it yet.