Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Hookom <ho...@uwec.edu> on 2002/09/06 04:38:37 UTC

[Realm] MBeanException

Hello,

I've created a Realm that extends RealmBase, but now I'm getting an
exception at startup from the ServerLifecycleListener.

I'm running W2K, 4.1.9 and JDK 1.4

My class DomRealm extends RealmBase and both the start and stop are
overridden, but do call super.start() and super.end().  The jar
containing DomRealm and DomPrincipal are within $CATALINA/server/lib

Here is the exception:

INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8080
ServerLifecycleListener: createMBeans: MBeanException
java.lang.Exception: ManagedBean is not found with DomRealm
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.createMBean(MBeanUtils.java:616
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(Serve
rLifecycleListener.java:527)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(Serve
rLifecycleListener.java:722)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(Serve
rLifecycleListener.java:690)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(Serve
rLifecycleListener.java:329)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent(Ser
verLifecycleListener.java:206)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(Lifecycl
eSupport.java:166)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:218
1)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:510)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute(Catalina.java:400)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:180)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)
Starting service Tomcat-Standalone

Any help would be apprechiated!

-Jacob

---