Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by gonzalomp87 <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/16 04:10:24 UTC

Problem with OnchangeValue

Hi!

I'm using a select component in my application. In this component I have a
list of  study's id.
I'm using the function OnChangeValue for redirect to the page where I show
details of the study.

public Object onAction(Study study)
    {
		StudyDetalles.setStudyId(study.getStudyId());
		return StudyDetails;

    }

The problem is that the function only works when changes value.
If I have a studio just does not work.

There are other events that always work, for example by clicking though the
value does not change?

Re: Problem with OnchangeValue

Posted by Taha Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can use the client event 'onclick' along with  ZoneUpdater.

http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/ajax/onevent

regards
Taha

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
Please explain more and in a clearer way.