Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Jean-Marc Vanel <jm...@free.fr> on 2000/07/14 19:38:13 UTC

aplying Xalan on a sub-tree

Hello

I have 20Mb of 10 000 plant descriptions, and I want to apply an XSLT
transform on each <description> element corresponding to a plant
description. For memory reasons, I can't apply a global transform.

So I probably need to implement a SAX documentHandler that will:
- at each start of <description> element, begin a DOM document
- at each end of <description> element, pass the DOM to xalan, manage
the result, and discard the DOM

Has someone a sample doing something aproaching ?

Thanks

--
<person>
  <firstName>Jean-Marc</firstName>