Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Diego Lombardi <d....@reply.it> on 2000/11/10 16:40:51 UTC

soap on iplanet server

Hello,
we need SOAP support for an IPlanet server.
Did you know of any SOAP package which can be used with this server?

Thanks for your help

Diego Lombardi
YH Reply

Re: soap on iplanet server

Posted by Jim Adrig <ji...@trampolining.com>.
We are running Apache-Soap 2.0 on iPlanet.
I am not the one who configured it but there were a few tricks to it:
something about have to using absolute paths? We were just learning
iPlanet too so that could have been part of the problem.
If you have trouble, check the archives: I know there were some
'iPlanet' postings.

--
                                 __o
Jim Adrig                      _ \<,_