Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org> on 2020/12/15 23:56:25 UTC

Best example solrconfig.xml?

We’re moving from 6.6 to 8.7 and I’m thinking of starting with an 8.7 solrconfig.xml and porting our changes into it.

Is this the best one to start with?

solr/server/solr/configsets/_default/conf/solrconfig.xml

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Re: Best example solrconfig.xml?

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
That sample solrconfig.xml includes <jmx/>, but the 7.0 release notes say that is no longer supported. Should that be removed from the config?

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/8_7_0/changes/Changes.html#v7.0.0.upgrading_from_solr_6.x

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org