Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/30 01:41:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release of ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12 (24 hours notice)

Hi,

I'd like to release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12, which is a bug fix release.

We have found a critical regression in ApacheDS 2.0.0-M11 which may
break the backend, when some schema containing new AttributeTypes
without any EQUALITY MatchingRule is added. This release fixes this
breakage, and some other bugs.

The pwdModify extended request has been added too, and many fixes has
been done on the Kerberos server.

In any case, again, it's all about fixing a blocker in 2.0.0-M11.

*** Note ***
The criticallity of teh fixed bug make it ue-rgent to cut this release,
thus teh 24 hours notice
************

Here are the associated links :

ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12
-----------------
- SVN tag :

http://svn.apache.org/r1477310

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/tags/2.0.0-M12/

- Nexus repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-150/

- Distribution packages:
http://people.apache.org/~elecharny <http://people.apache.org/%7Eelecharny>

[ ] +1 : release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12
[ ] ± 0 : I don't care
[ ] -1 : No, don't release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [VOTE] Release of ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12 (24 hours notice)

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
verified the sources

[X] +1 : release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Result : was [VOTE] Release of ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12 (24 hours notice)

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

I therefore close the vote which was successfull with 4 binding +1 :

Binding votes :
- Emmanuel
- Felix
- Kiran
- Pierre-Arnaud

Many thanks for your quick vote that allow us to get the release out as
fast as possible.

I will update the site and publish the announcement tomorrow.

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
[X] +1 : release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12

Felix

Re: [VOTE] Release of ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12 (24 hours notice)

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Just verified the Mac OS X installer and both tar.gz and zip archives.
Everything looks fine.

[X] +1 : release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud