Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl> on 2001/07/23 22:40:08 UTC

Email files for checking in

Forgive me I'm still trying to get used to my CVS client and making diffs,
better next time I promise!!

I've been conferring with jason concerning these files and that the goal was
extension/improving & standalone (ie NO criteria &/or Turbine references)
mail classes. And perhaps even using these classes in the commons package

A couple of the classes still contain some code which could removed but
which should not influence the working at all

Email class
A lot of changes to decouple it from Turbine. No more references to Criteria
objects
Changed Vectors into ArrayLists (utilising the Collection interface) for
setting things like "TO" addresses
The Hostname of the mail server is now configurable as are the mail headings

ByteArrayDataSource
A couple of small changes; removed the data byte[]  utilising a
ByteArrayOutputstream instead

MultipartEmail
A couple of small changes to make it work with the Email class

SimpleEmail
A couple of small changes to make it work with the Email class

If someone would like to check them in I would be most grateful. I'll keep
working on improving the classes based on the feedback from users.

/Colin