Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dhanas Raju <dh...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/02 14:42:06 UTC

Servlets stops working

*** (Problem) We have 5 servlets in a same web.xml. Accessed 3 of
these servlets. Now after 3 days when we try accessing the same urls
Tomcat is returning "404 Resource Not found" error.
Any one seen any similar problem where in servlets once working but
started throwing 404 errors after some time?
 *** (Analysis) Other 2 servlets when accessed gets initialized (seen
in servlet.log) and are working fine. It rules out "IIS communication
failure" and "OutOfmemory errors."
 *** (Setup) Tomcat version 3.3. Application server is IIS. How /
Which logs to enable to debug further?
Regards
Dhanas