Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ajay Pawar <Aj...@kpitcummins.com> on 2013/03/27 11:46:26 UTC

SVN Speed Issue

Hi Team,

I am handling SVN operations in my company.
Today we find that SVN Speed is too much slow.

VisualSVN Server : 2.5.7
Tortoise SVN : 1.6

Network team of the organization has cleared that there no issue in network.

Please help me what to do about this issue.
Users are mailing me one by one since morning.

Regrads,
Ajay Pawar

Re: SVN Speed Issue

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:46 AM, Ajay Pawar <Aj...@kpitcummins.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> I am handling SVN operations in my company.
>
> Today we find that SVN Speed is too much slow.
>

> VisualSVN Server : 2.5.7
>
> Tortoise SVN : 1.6

You're checking out onto CIFS shares, aren't you? Those used to be
*horrid*, and you should *really* update your TortoiseSVN clients to
the latest release to get all the improvements for CIFS shsers.