Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Parikh,Pratik" <Pr...@cerner.com> on 2005/12/14 01:54:42 UTC

Bug in beandeserializer??

Hi Everyone,

     I have a case where the generated code is that behaving right with
case sensitivity. My element name is "EmptyName" and the generate code
is something like this:

        elemField = new org.apache.axis.description.ElementDesc();
        elemField.setFieldName("emptyName");
        elemField.setXmlName(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:person-org", "EmptyName"));
        elemField.setXmlType(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:person-org", "PersonOrg.EmptyName"));
        elemField.setNillable(false);
        typeDesc.addFieldDesc(elemField);

    The schema is as following

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
targetNamespace="urn:person-org" elementFormDefault="qualified"
xmlns:porg="urn:person-org" xmlns="urn:person-org">
   <xs:element name="PersonOrg" type="PersonOrg.Message"/>
   <xs:complexType name="PersonOrg.Message">
      <xs:sequence>
         <xs:element name="EmptyName" type="PersonOrg.EmptyName"/>
      </xs:sequence>
   </xs:complexType>
   <xs:complexType name="PersonOrg.EmptyName">
      <xs:sequence>
         <xs:element type="xsd:string" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1"
name="author"/>
      </xs:sequence>
   </xs:complexType>
</xs:schema>

<faultcode>soapenv:Server.userException</faultcode><faultstring>org.xml.
sax.SAXException: Invalid element in org.person.PersonOrg -
EmptyName</faultstring><detail><ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">LPP010755</ns1:hostname></detail

When I debugged thought it is erroring out on BeanDeserilizer line 259.
Please help I need to get this working by tomorrow morning??? I think
this is a bug and if someone can fix it for me then it will be nice???

Thanks,
Parikh, Pratik | Software Engineer | Cerner Corporation |
(1)-816-201-1298 | pratik.parikh@cerner.com | www.cerner.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.