Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/29 21:59:47 UTC

[WARNING] Component returned which is not the same manager.

Hi Everyone,

I received this message in my build report of continuum. When does this
warning happen ? Is something wrong with my configuration. Can we
just ignore this warning.

[WARNING] Component returned which is not the same manager. Ignored.
component=org.apache.maven.profiles.activation.FileProfileActivator@75c0da1d

--
-Gautham Pamu

Re: [WARNING] Component returned which is not the same manager.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I think you can ignore it.

Emmanuel