Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Lorenz Buehmann <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> on 2023/06/28 08:56:59 UTC

Re: In using RIOT I encounter the "64000" entity expansions error.

it is not a Jena specific parameter, thus, you have to set if via
standard Java JVM arguments:

riot does make use of the system var JVM_ARGS, so you can use that

export JVM_ARGS="$JVM_ARGS  -DentityExpansionLimit=250000"

or just prepend your call

JVM_ARGS="$JVM_ARGS  -DentityExpansionLimit=2500000" riot --set
ttl:entityExpansionLimit=0 --validate ../../foodon.owl

--
Lorenz Bühmann
Research Associate/Scientific Developer

Email buehmann@infai.org

Institute for Applied Informatics e.V. (InfAI) | Goerdelerring 9 | 04109 Leipzig | Germany

Re: In using RIOT I encounter the "64000" entity expansions error.

Posted by Damion Dooley <da...@sfu.ca>.
Thanks, that worked perfectly!  Very helpful!

Cheers,

Damion