Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com> on 2017/03/29 05:51:30 UTC

3.2.1 Room Menu Items

Dear OpenMeetings Developers,

We would appreciate your vectors for the following custom feature
enhancement.

We have successfully added custom menu items to conference rooms.  We would
like to have these new menu items enabled / disabled from Administration
panel.

The table, room_hide_elements, provides only the enable/disable state of the
elements.

1.     Where are the HiddenElements stored?  This will help us apply get/set
and r.hide/visible behaviors as well as make them appear in a convenient
dropdown in Administration panel?

2.     Some idea about the process (rooms.xml, RoomDTO, BackupImport,
BackupExport) flow would also help.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

Web site:  <http://www.coscend.com/> www.Coscend.com

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
<http://www.coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

Re: 3.2.1 Room Menu Items

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
room_hide_elements is for hiding room elements WB, Chat, Activities etc.
Not for menu item hiding

To disable Menu Item, Go to the place you are constructing it and call
setEnabled(false), example [1]

[1] https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/3.2.x/openmeetings-web/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/room/menu/RoomMenuPanel.java#L279

--
WBR