Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexander Brovman <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/24 19:16:23 UTC

Redesigning the User Interface, where is the "blueprint" file for the Layout?

I was wondering if someone could give me a helpful hint as to where the "UI
Layout" and the design patterns for the boxes, their arrangement, layout
alignment etc can be found?

All I could find sofar was the default-theme.xml file for color changes...
i would like to redesign the UI/customize it but i am not sure where to
start since everything is shown in Flash which i assume OpenLaszlo is
responsible for.. so should i look for an openlaszlo file or is there some
underlying html/xml file somewhere with the formatting?

Thanks!

Re: Redesigning the User Interface, where is the "blueprint" file for the Layout?

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Alexander, please note Vasily and Maxim move Openmeetings to Apache Wicket.
The guide on lzx technology may become obsolete soon enough.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Afaiu, while Maxim mentions html5 technology, he still intends to use
Apache Wicket as well as a template engine.
24.10.2013 23:50 пользователь "Alexander Brovman" <

Posted by Alexander Brovman <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Redesigning the User Interface, where is the "blueprint" file for the Layout?

Posted by Alexander Brovman <al...@gmail.com>.