Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Koji Noguchi <kn...@oath.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/06 19:59:04 UTC

New Apache Pig Committer: Nandor Kollar

On behalf of the Apache Pig PMC, it is my pleasure to announce that
Nandor Kollar has accepted the invitation to become an Apache Pig committer.
We appreciate all the work Nandor has done and look forward to seeing
continued involvement.

Please join me in congratulating Nandor!

Thanks,
Koji

Re: New Apache Pig Committer: Nandor Kollar

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Nandor. Thanks for all your work on Pig on Spark and
integration with newer versions of other hadoop systems.

Regards,
Rohini

Posted by Gaurav IO <ga...@inspigearopinions.com>.
Congratulations Nandor ! And thanks for all your work on spark and pig keep
up the great work (y)

--

*Regards,*
*Gaurav Gupta*

* <https://www.linkedin.com/company/13433439/>
<https://twitter.com/inspigear>*

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. You cannot use or forward any attachments in the email. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Inspigear Opinions, www.inspigearopinions.com

Re: New Apache Pig Committer: Nandor Kollar

Posted by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Nandor!

Posted by Adam Szita <sz...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Nandor!