Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Chris Richardson <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/29 06:26:37 UTC

Where is the source code for this JPOX maven plugin: maven-jpox-plugin version 1.0.1?

Hello,

I am trying to track down the source code for this JPOX maven plugin.
I've only been able to find older (maven1/jelly) versions.
Here is an excerpt from maven-jpox-plugin-1.0.1

<project>
  <parent>
    <artifactId>mojo</artifactId>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
    <version>2</version>
  </parent>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <artifactId>maven-jpox-plugin</artifactId>
  <packaging>maven-plugin</packaging>
  <name>Maven JPox Plugin</name>
  <version>1.0.1</version>
  <dependencies>
</project>

It fails trying to enhance classes from JAR file, perhaps because it doesn't
invoke the enhancer with a -d.

Where is the source?

Thanks.

Chris

--
Enterprise POJO consulting - http://www.chrisrichardson.net
Author, POJOs in Action - http://www.manning.com/crichardson

Re: Where is the source code for this JPOX maven plugin: maven-jpox-plugin version 1.0.1?

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@codehaus.org>.
On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 21:26 -0800, Chris Richardson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to track down the source code for this JPOX maven plugin.
> I've only been able to find older (maven1/jelly) versions.

The 1.0.1 release is at [1], but you most likely want the version off
trunk which is at [2].

[1]: https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/maven-jpox-plugin-1.0.1/
[2]: https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/jpox-maven-plugin/

--