Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2009/02/05 13:34:30 UTC

New Committer: Chico Charlesworth.

Hi,

I would like to welcome Chico Charlesworth as a committer to Shindig,
and I am sure everyone will join me in extending our warm greetings.

You may have noticed Chico's helpful comments and patches on list of
the past few months. IMHO he makes a great addition to the community.

Ian

Re: New Committer: Chico Charlesworth.

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.
Welcome!